Search Blogs

Monday, February 1, 2010

So last night after my semi-binge, I rode my stationary bike for a whil did a little bit of strength training, then sat on my butt until 2am. Of coursse when I went to bed I tossed and turned, feeling unworthy and fat. I sat up and decided that since I couldn't sleep I might as well get up and do some real working out. I popped in my Slim in 6 dvd and re-started the program. I realized this morning that I need to recommit, and post all of my results.
Weight: 226.2 (-3.6 this week)
B: 45.5
W: 38.0
H: 46.0
RT: 27.25
LT: 27.5
RC: 17.0
LC: 17.0
Ankle: 8.75
RA: 15.75
LA: 15.75
Wrist: 6.25
Neck: 15.5
Body Fat: 40.5% (-0.4 overall)

Yes I know all of mmy numbers are horrid, but I also didn't lose any inches this week, which sucks. But on the plus side I did lose more weight than I thought I had. So this week I'm going to try to not binge as much, and do the Slim in 6 everyday, cause it's only 25minutes long, but it's really intense. So I figure I should be able to lose a bunch of weight this week and inches if I'm actually working out. Because this last week I didn't work out at all which kind of makes me feel bad for losing 3.6 pounds.... oh well... Going to be posting the 4th part ot my story later.
Stay strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment