Search Blogs

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eating

SO today was my first day of school again, I did really well all morning and then the Reese's just found their way into my mouth, and a sub, and some more chocolate, and then some fries, and then half a stromboli, and then more reese's and then mini eggs... and then I realized that I hadn't just ate today.... I binged like nobody's business... on the plus side however... my pop was diet instead ot regular... I don't know how big of a plus that is...

So tomorrow I am going to get my passport done, because my school's band is going to Seattle... which is exciting...

Anyway nothing good to report today so I'm stopping here.

2 comments:

  1. I hate that feeling; it's like food just jumps into your mouth, and you chew and swallow just to oblige it. It's the feeling of no control, and it sucks, but if you remember that feeling, it can prevent future binges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ana's Girl here...though it's much easier said than done, and my gradually expanding waistline and hip span is evidence enough of that...

    I often pause after a particularly horrible binge and look at my distended stomach in the mirror and contemplate the pain/discomfort/emotional agony in which I find myself and think, "God, if I could only manage to somehow *preserve* this shitty-ass feeling in a jar or something..." because then the next time I felt inclined to binge I could just whip out that fail-jar and take a big huge whiff of how miserably full I'd feel afterward...yeah, that would work for sure.

    Too bad we can't do that, huh? Instead, we have to find other ways of keeping ourselves from overeating..and that's a task I struggle to complete DAILY.

    Thanks for following my blog, I'm glad to have found yours. :) We're in this together...keep it up!

    Stay lovely, <3

    P.D.

    ReplyDelete