Search Blogs

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Getting Better

Hey guys, I realize my latest post haven't been very happy. But the good news is that it is 2:15 my time and I have yet to touch any food. I decided that if I was going to eat anything it would be spinach salad since you can eat 3 cups of spinach and it's only 15 calories. So hopefully I will have some good results instead of bad ones, because tonight is result night. And yes I know that you weigh less in the morning, but I want to know what I weigh at the end of the day after I have ate and drank, not what I weigh after my body has helped to get rid of a binge or something. Any who.... I think I'll also post some thinspo in a bit as well as som story for you folks. Thank you to all of you who comment on my blog, it helps me to know that you guys care/

I want to be perfect, I NEED to be perfect.

3 comments:

  1. You've had a good reason to be feeling a bit down, but i'm very glad to hear your good news. Stay strong, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad to hear your doing good. spinach is a life saver. all that fiber is perfect for girls like us :)
    just dont freak if you bloat out a bit lol, spinach tends to do that.
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, I haven't seen much pro ana stuff online, only just getting into it. Do you have anorexia?

    ReplyDelete