Search Blogs

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yuck

I just realized that Valentines Day is less then a week away and I am yet again alone... I have also gained 0.4lbs... putting my at 226.6... which sucks... how ever I did lose 0.5 of an inch off of each bicep... and 0.1% bF. How ever if I was thinner perhaps I wouldn't be alone again... I hate being alone... it makes me really upset... I hate how fat I am, and I really hate that I can't see any of my bones.... the only part of my body I like are my wrists... because they feel boney... and to make it even worse... for V-day... I'm going to see Avatar... in 3D... with my sister... who is at least 2 sizes bigger then me and thinks I eat just as much... only I dont even eat as much as her when I binge its digusting... sorry enough with the rant...
Stay strong lovelies.
I want to be perfect, I NEED to be perfect.

6 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you're talking about. I can even feel the same you do. I am, as you are, alone for a Valentine's day and the only one I can blame for that is me. And my terrible body.
    So I'm here for you, knowing how you feel.
    Everything will be better, just keep going and stay strong darling.
    ~ Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentines day is just a shitty holiday... Guys always break up with me right before it. Let's protest and wear all black! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...i like the black idea....only i know my husband has ordered me something nice...something i don't deserve....something cool from Israel...and here i am with little $ and no ideas...he keeps saying it's a "girl's holiday". Sigh. i don't e v e n want to think about my FAT.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. valentines day can kiss my ass!
    every one has sucked with or without a guy so dont feel too down lol. and hey, seeing a movie with your sister sounds like alot more fun than ill be having(better than what im doing, cooking a meal for 3 hrs and getting nothing in return).if it ends up sucking too much you can always sleep right through feb 14 and just pretend that date doesnt exsist.:)
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. valentines day is single awareness day =/

    I've heard avatars amazing though

    I'm going to be alone too, its okay =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Avatar is really good, I've already seen it twice... the only thing that worries me is the amount of junk my sister is going to expect me to eat.

    ReplyDelete