Search Blogs

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wake up STOMP

So I just had the biggest wake up of my life. I hadn't talked to JJ in a couple days, so I went and sought him out tonight, of course he was stoned out of his mind, he ignored me until he asked if I wanted to start walking home, cause we had been walk with a couple of other people. He hadn't looked at me all night, he didn't say hi when I got there, and he only talked to me if I talked to him. I was like "What's going on?" He was like mumble mumble mumble, "I decided last night that I only want to be friends." My first thought was you fucking shit, you were just playing with the fat girl until something better came along. Then I was like oh my god, I'm just too fat. I had to weigh myself once I got home... 223.8, so down a great deal from yesterday, the product of lots of walking, and very little food. Oh so I was just informed that JJ thought I was coming on too strong, yet he was the one always trying to feel me up... I don't get it.


Sorry for the rant guys... bad night... I know you all understand....

3 comments:

  1. he's such a shit head!
    well at least you know how he really is now. dont let him get you down, you will find someone who will treat you with the respect and love you deserve. fuck him! gahh that pisses me off so much. i had a similar situation with a guy a few years ago that i had messed around with in hopes of becoming boyfriend and girlfriend , in the end i asked him out and he told me he just wanted to be fuck buddies(we hadnt slept together but i guess thats why he kept talking to me,working his way up). listen, i promise you that you will find a guy that will love you for you, and dont worry about the weight issue,you are doing great. just look at the progress you have made, your so strong and beautiful. (and no im not just saying that i really do think you are.) just hang in there, the right guy will show up in your life.
    and hey if it takes him a while there's always "mechanical" help you can buy from the store.lol. i dont know what id do without mine
    :P
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, baby-girl, i'm so sorry. Guys are such shits. They're so fucking confusing. I'd like to smack him for hurting you. Grrr. :/ (yeah, right now, that's my violent face. Lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sounds like a complete loser. Move on.

    ReplyDelete