Search Blogs

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blood... Thinspiration

So I gave blood last night... it was amazing... not only that but this guy I met was there. He is positively adorable... and my friend and I are pretty sure he has only had one or two girlfriends before. He's very quite and shy... and crazy smart. I have this burning desire to be beautiful suddenly. I haven't had that feeling for a while... so hopefully this is a step in the right direction.


So this is Kim Yuna from South Korea... she took gold in women's figure skating(not sure which one...) but she is incredibly tiny, and beautiful... and I thought she deserved a place on my wall...









I want to be perfect, I NEED to be perfect.

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to be a figure skater. They're all so beautiful and thin and graceful (and they have the cutest little outfits!). The only thing is, i'd have to find a way to be graceful while falling down. Lol. I'm useless on the ice.
    Stay strong, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly...the survey took so long to read and fill out that by the time I finished I was tired and ready for bed. Lol

    Figure skaters and ballet dancers are so pretty. *sigh*
    I have the figure of a weight lifting basketball player. I don't know if that makes sense, I was trying to think of the worst athletic physique possible. 'Cause I got it.

    You will be perfect! Stay strong

    peace

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly my thoughts...figure skaters and ballet dancers...i guess that's why they were the character's in Steven Levenkron's books. i sooooo want to be like them, so tiny and graceful....sigh. i watched Kim Yuna's final perfomance...soooo much pressure for one so young...she was beyond amazing...just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second image is not Yuna Kim. Its Mao Asada, a Japanese Figure Skater who placed in second at the 2010 Olympics, after Kim.

    ReplyDelete