Search Blogs

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Story

So I was going to go to bed straight away, but decided to post a short story episode.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ana looked at the scale as I stepped on for the third time, just to make sure we got the same reading each time. "Well Rae, you have made some progress, but I expect you to stick with the plan you layed out."

I stared at the numbers in shock, "I know Ana, I didn't really try hard this week, but I didn't binge either, so it's ok."

Ana looked very angry, her glare piercing my heart. "It is not, OK! You didn't try! For all you know if you had tried you would have hit your goal."

Ana was right as usual. If I had walked a bit more, or ate a bit less I would have hit my goal. "Ana, I will hit it next week, I promise."

"Yes bet your fat ass you will, because tomorrow you start the running program and 700 cals a day!"

I nodded I remembered without her help. "I know."

"God that ass is fat! I don't know how JJ can stand groping it when you guys makeout, then again that fat stomach is right in between you." He words were harsh as usual, but they were all true. I had wondered the same thing not long before.

I looked into the mirror staring at my naked reflection. It was grotesque. I hated it. "Ana help me?" I whispered.

"Of course." She said wrapping her frail arms around me. "Til death due us part. Remember?"

How could I forget? I just nodded.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful as always. Stay strong, dear. I'm restarting the running program today too, so maybe since we're doing it together, it'll be more motivation to both of us. To the treadmill! Lol. We can do this!

    ReplyDelete