Search Blogs

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fail, Good Times

So I had a surge of followers today that went from three to eleven... which is amazing... but i don't really deserve all of you following me right now... I failed on ABC day one... stupid peanut butter on toast with chocolate chips... any who... on the plus side I finally got around to ordering Wasted! So hopefully that will help. Oh and on the other plus side, Joseph... the guy I like put away a few of my worries about him, and drove me home... so I felt pretty good... I mean it's not like he gave me a choice... it was either accept the ride... or he probably would have hog tied me and taken me anyway... So that is the update for right now... hopefully tomorrow I will find some control... I need to be perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson is another good ana book that i've found inspires me a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete