Search Blogs

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Spinach

So I woke up when my alarm went off this morning, went to the washroom and... fell asleep for another two and a half hours... not that I mind because I haven't been sleeping well lately. So when I woke up again my first thought was, "I am going to go make myself some spinach salad so that I don't binge today." I was so shocked at what I had just said but then I was like this is a step in the right direction. So with eating spinach salad, an orange and drinking diet pepsi lime, I feel really good today. I have eaten a total of maybe 15 cals... because I haven't touched most of what I prepared for myself... I feel so in control... now I just have to maintain that control. With that in mind I hope you are all doing well.

I want to be perfect, I NEED to be perfect.

2 comments:

  1. wow, congrats on the super kick ass day! reading how great you did helped me resist the temptation of the cookies that have been mocking me all day.
    :)
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl! Hope you're doing better than me!

    ReplyDelete