Search Blogs

Thursday, February 11, 2010

So both tonight and last night I made cookies for my mom because she's in her 50's and has a bad back so it's really hard on her to do it. I did not too bad... over the course of two days I had probably too many but I have definately managed to limit myself. I'm starting to feel a sense of control. I've quite started Wasted yet, but I would still love to hear your guy's favorite parts. I would also like to take a moment to mention that the past couple night I have been watching hockey with my dad which is something we just do. I tried coconut curry tofu tonight, which is actually really good. I need to find food with my omega's in them because I'm alleric to fish and eggs. Its kind of weird but when I binge it tends to be on foods that are healthy rather then unhealthy... which I guess is why I don't really get too mad at myself. So the plan for the rest of this week... which is like Friday and Saturday, is to stay under 800 cals. I'm taking a slightly different approach and I'm going to slowly cut out foods and replace them with negative calorie foods. I also plan on starting the running program that Ana's Girl started last week. It has always been a goal of mine to be able to run... and I can barely run for a couple of minutes right now before I'm winded.

Anyway to recap, bad couple of days. Going to stay under 800 calories the next couple of days. Starting the running program on Monday. Then I also think I'm going to decrease my caloric intake to 700 calories next week as well. I want to be able to stay on track, so if I'm going to "over eat" it's going to be only healthy foods. And on Fridays I can have one "treat" I don't want to get into the habit of having nibblies whenever I please. I'm excited. The weight should start to slide off if I can stay on track. Also if I over eat I will be doing at least 5km on my bike just to help burn a few more calories.

Let me know what you think. Oh also tomorrow at some point I will be posting photos... I want brutal honesty, as well as suggestions as to the best ways to help burn more calories, or stay on track. Anything that you think would be helpful.

2 comments:

  1. Your plan sounds really good. I really want to be a runner too. All the other girls write about running all the time and I can't even run for 3 solid minutes without feeling like my lungs are going to explode. :P

    You're going to enjoy Wasted. I'd tell you all my favorite parts but its been about 8 months since I read it and I've since forgotten them. lol. I'll have to read it again and get back to ya. What I know for sure is that I know I really liked it and couldn't put it down.

    Looking forward to the photos....I always like placing a face with the words. :)

    peace

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some friendly advice about running: Don't try to do to much too soon or you will def. hurt yourself. There is a 5K training program you can find online called Couch to 5K. It's a structured program that will get you to 5K distance (3.15 miles) in 6 weeks. I know that sounds slow, but It's actually pretty perfect. You'll see once you start actually running, esp. if you've never run before.
    Also, once you establish a routine, running can become VERY addicting! So sticking to a structured plan will keep you improving and also keep you from getting injured and having to take time off.

    Thanks for following my blog, I'm going to follow you too and I'm reading your entire blog to catch up. You seem to be doing well so far.

    ReplyDelete