Search Blogs

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Him

So I went out to the bar today after having a decent day food and exercise wise, and had a great time lol. So it was 80's themed and I dressed up... purple leggings short jean shorts, a white shirt with rainbows and love written all over it. I had a blast and I hate to say it but I looked pretty darn good (even though I still kept thinking about how fat I am...). So this guy was looking at me all night (which I know because I was staring at him all night lol... and after the music stopped and almost everyone had left, this girl comes over. We went to high school together she graduated a year before me and she says "So what's your name? That guy over there wants to know." I was like... "Rae...." and she was like "oh ok I'll tell him, he's cute right?" and sadly I was like "Yeah, I've been staring at him all night." and she's like "I'm gonna tell him that" I was like "oh don't it's so embarrassing" and she's like "But not tonight maybe next weekend." so she also told me her name and that she thought I was really pretty, and that she thought his name was Craig. So my "wife" told me to hurry up and get my ass outside... so I did and I stood there while she had a smoke and he came outside and looked around and was like "Do any of you have a cell phone I can borrow?" so of course I gave him mine even though I knew he had one cause I had seen him talking on it several time that night... so he was pulling a card out of his wallet to dial the number and his buddy was like "She has a phone" she being the much skinnier prettier girl, and he was like "I've already got one." Now this is going to sound corny but when he gave me back my phone I purposely made sure our fingers brushed... just to have that moment. So yeah a good night haven't weighed myself tonight won't for another half hour at least so that some of the liquids will get out lol... anyway hope you all are doing as good as I am right now

1 comment:

  1. Waaait what happened with JJ? Have I missed something?

    ReplyDelete