Search Blogs

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fasting? Laptop, Him!

So I failed at fasting... but on the plus side I was under 500 cals, and I plan on working out when I get home. The only reason I ate was because my mom made it special for me, and I didn't want her to feel bad. However the punishment is as follows: 30 min bike, 30 min treadmill, and Slim in 6... hopefully that will repair the damage and keep me from binging tonight... but then again I am so exhausted that by the time I'm done working out, I will probably collapse and not wake up until early tomorrow morning, when I get to go to the city and pick up my laptop! which has finally been repaired. On another note... all I want to fucking do is talk about him! I couldn't sleep last night because I couldn't stop thinking about him. I feel like a love sick teen. only I know I'm not skinny enough or pretty enough for him... and that is entirely my own fault!

2 comments:

  1. lol you are a love sick teen..
    liking your blog...
    good luck with the exercise, Burn that Bitch up!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're strong enough for him though! Keep up your good work, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete