Search Blogs

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Results

So I can't say that Valentines day sucked... JJ came over this morning at like 10:30... so I had barely even made it out of bed... we cuddled and watched a couple of movies, went to the theater to watch Percy Jackson... then he came over later in the evening and we snuggled some more... however his dad wouldn't let him stay the night. :( He is well aware of my boundaries and that he is going to have to wait for me, and hes ok with that. So I also just did my weigh in and such and the results are as follows:

Weight: 222.0 (2.0lbs away from my first goal!)
Body Fat: 39.9 (-1.0% in total)
Inches: -0.75 this week


So I am gradually seeing results... fitting into pants I haven't worn in threes years. I am also excited that I am so close to my first goal. Of course being slightly happier then I have been makes it easier... it also makes it easier that JJ is basically borderline anorexic. He moved away for a few months and lost 45lbs, and now he only eats when he's really hungry or someone makes him... like this morning... I had one slice of toast with a little bit of nutella, he had three lol... then he didn't eat until supper... So when I'm with someone who is never eating it makes it easier for me to not eat. Anyway I thought we could all do with some good news... so that is mine... Happier, close to goal 1... and really hungry as I post this... but going to bed once I hit publish.

Goodnight my lovelies, stay strong.

I want to be perfect, I NEED to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment