Search Blogs

Friday, February 5, 2010

Laptop

So now that I have MY laptop back I don't have to be as paranoid about someone finding this out. Oh the plus side I'm now down to 225... not that its actually weigh in day but I thought it was cool. And on a whim yesterday I bought some diet pills... So today I've only hade about 350 cals... and won't be eating again... except maybe a small snack IF I need it. I'm going out dancing tonight which will more then burn off the calories I ate today... which I had to eat because my mother was with me, and would've been weirded out that I wasn't eating and then would've been on my case. I also bought wintergirls today... at least I think thats what it's called... I can't wait to read it... it is next on my list. See you all later.

2 comments:

  1. Please please please be careful with diet pills. They really mess with your heart. I was on them, but had to get off because my heart was racing every single night when i was just lying in bed. Stay strong, but take care of yourself, sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you are actually eating when you take them, you are generally ok... I took them for a bit right before grad and never had a problem... but I will be careful, thanks for caring babe.

    ReplyDelete