Search Blogs

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fail

Well... I hate family get togethers. My nephew was over, and the pizza I have been avoided happened. My sister made me one for myself, since I am the only vegetarian in my entire family. Over the course of 5 hours I ate half of it... which is horrible, so I'm going to have to counter this attack with tonnes of exercise and a couple of days of fasting, when I know I won't be having family around. Gah failure... I haven't done very good yet... but I'm going to get better. Unfortunately my binge today will probably tip the scales out of my favor, because I was doing good... oh well we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Pizza is my downfall too. For some reason, once i start eating it i just can't stop. It's like it makes me hungry rather than fills me up. I dunno, it's kinda weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I know what it's like, I "love" pizza too..

    ReplyDelete