Search Blogs

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Acceptance

After Lee had left, I felt alone and hungry. When she was around I didn't feel the need to eat, mostly because she was never eating. Soon I let that hunger just consume me. Lee was gone and Ana wouldn't have anything to do with me while I was eating my face off.

Soon nothing fit me anymore, and I had to go shopping, when I realized that size 13's didn't fit anymore, I moved on to the 14's. When the 14's didn't fit I was ready to sit down and cry, so I picked up the 15's they fit but were a little tight, I figured I'd lose the weight and they would fit and so would all of my other clothes. Only problem was that I just kept eating.

My life had had a few problems, I was molested when I was about 9, and they sexually assaulted when I was 18. One of my best friends commit suicide 3 months before we were supposed to graduate. We never found out why he did it. Instead of finding a way to get out of the pain, I just ate it away.

When I finally turned back to Ana to beg for her forgiveness.

"Why should I come back to you? You abandoned me for almost 3 years. Why should I forgive you? Look at yourself! You look like a beached whale!"

I brushed away my tears. "Please Ana I'm ready to commit to you now, before I wasn't. I need you now more then ever. I want to be perfect, please Ana."

Ana just stared at me for several long minutes, before she finally wrapped her arms around me. "You had better not leave me again. If you do I won't ever be coming back to you."

"Oh, Ana I could never leave you again." I said sobbing into her shoulder.

Ana was back, and this time I wasn't going to let her down.

3 comments:

  1. That's the beauty of Ana. She's willing to forgive us ans help us even when we've failed her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this! I know its hard right now - I'm in a similar boat and sometimes I just feel like I have SO much to lose, I get overwhelmed and eat in defeat but Ana is always there to pick me up again...

    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh baby girl im sorry you've gone through such painful times. but you are strong, beautiful, and young, I know you can get through it.

    ReplyDelete