Search Blogs

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ooops

So I realized suddenly how long it's been since my last update.... So I guess the update really is that I haven't gained or lost weight... which is good but sucks so bad... if I stopped stuffing my face and binging for no reason I'd be doing so much better.

I guess the other news is I finally gave my virginity up to one of my friends. I'm not quite sure how it happened but it did, I don't regret it but it made my angry at myself, because I have this huge crush on some guy I don't know lol.... oh well I shall post again when I feel like I have something good to say.

1 comment:

  1. wow, congrats on losing your virginity? lol i dont know what to say.i know that when i lost mine i just relieved to have it 'out of the way' so to speak. took alot of pressure off of me, then again i was never the type that wanted to wait for marriage anyways so its wasnt a big loss :P
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete