Search Blogs

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Relization

I am finally starting to understand why I binge, and why I eat so much. I am unhappy and therefore feel the need to fill that void with food even though I know that food will only make me happy while I'm eating it. I also know that as soon as I finish eating I will be unhappy. Hopefully this insight will help me to start eating far less and exercising way more. Because I know that exercising releases endorphins, and endorphins make you happy. I was actually about to reach for the chips when I stopped, and thought about it. And decided to post instead... Good idea right? I thought so. So now at 11:30pm I am going to go clean a cupboard to take my mind off of eating. Because I am a thin beautiful girl, waiting to get out.

I want to be perfect. I NEED to be perfect.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like your getting right on track. i binge for the exact same reason and have finally trained myself to fill the void with reading and art(i love to paint, takes my mind off everything).your going to do great!
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a great idea!
    i'm sure that is the same reason for my binges too. thank you for bringing this idea to me lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a good idea. after i got done reading this, i wanted to binge. but instead: i did all my laundry! :D

    ReplyDelete