Search Blogs

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Plan

So I have decided once I have 40 followers (2 to go) that I will complete a 40 hour fast, with 40 extra minutes of exercise a day. Now this may be subject to be altered slightly, but that is the plan. It may also not happen like the day after I have 40 followers but I will do it and I will let you know in case you want to participate as well. Good plan? I think so. Also I am going to be doing at least 100 crunches a day, along with 50 squats, and a bunch of inner thigh exercises, and I will be doing yoga at least three times a week. I need to start getting serious and this is the first step. And if I binge one hour of exercise, along with everything else I do. I also want to do 4 hours of walking a week to start, so just over 30 minutes a day. I also need suggestions for my arms.... because they are massive.... so that is my plan as of now... later tonight I will either post again or edit this one with my current weight... because I haven't been home since sunday and it is now thursday... long time to be away from home, especially when you are with your family.




EDIT


Weighed in.... not nearly as tragic as I thought 224.4lbs ..... so about where I was last week... even with all the horrible food I put in my body... so that's good.... Hopefully this week will go well.

3 comments:

  1. i would love to fast with you!
    it sounds like a great idea.
    also, what inner thigh exercises will you be doing?
    for your arms, you could try triceps kick backs.
    http://www.shapefit.com/triceps-exercises-tricep-dumbbell-kickbacks.html
    i do these every day, along with a one arm row and a lunge/arm combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say hi.

    I found your journal today and am about the same weight as you.

    ^^

    ReplyDelete