Search Blogs

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

So tonight I went to Alice in Wonderland for the second time, it is an amazing movie. This time I went with a friend of mine and the first thing she said when she saw Alice was "Oh my god! Is she anorexic?" I was like probably, I wish I was a thin and beautiful. So we were watching the movie and then Anne Hathaway comes on screen, and I almost cried at the sight of her beautiful collar bone. It is the epitome of perfection. She is so beautiful, and tragically thin. It makes me so jealous.

So I thought I'd let you in on my current goal. My band is travelling to Seattle on April 14, and I want to be a size 14 when we go. So that mean I have to lose at least 10 pounds in about 3 weeks. But I am motivated and had not too bad of a day for eating... minus the popcorn at the theater, which will give me the fiber I lacked the rest of the day. I'm going to start working out tomorrow and over the course of spring break (tomorrow until April 6) get over half way to my goal. I have a pair of amazing shorts I want to wear in Seattle. That I bought in a size 14..... because that was the only pair they had and they were only $4.00.

Any way I'm exhausted, so I'm headed to bed. The best of luck my pretties.

I want to be perfect. I NEED to be perfect.

2 comments:

  1. hey !
    i'm new to your blog and i just wanted to say that i lovee it :)
    i've had anorexia before, but i'm trying to become friends with her, it sounds nice :)
    i'd like to lose all the weight i've gained. anyway, just wanted to let you know that you are so inspirational !
    i hope you check out my blog too!
    keep going beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Hathaway is so gorgeous and skinny, I would give just about anything to look like that! And your posts are lovely to read.

    keep up the wonderful progress, love.

    ReplyDelete