Search Blogs

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hmmmm.......

So I know that it seems like I've been MIA, but in reality I am on my blog everyday and just stare at it. I look at my comments and notice no new ones, then realize I don't really have anything good to say so why should there be any new comments? So the past few days have been "normal" I haven't put on any weight so that's good but I haven't lost any weight either which is bad, so for the day, 5 calorie jello.... and veggies to my hearts content.

I was talking to my one friend last night who went from being 160 to 115, and all she did was start eating a little healthier and walking a little more, but she actually has a metabolism, while I don't.... she still eats like a horse, and it makes me so angry, but at the same time I'm so happy for her. Her thighs are so skinny, and 24's are too big for her. I'm super jealous, but it has given me some motivation. More then I had anyway.

But right now I need to go watch family guy, and do my calculus lab. I'll post again once I have something good to actually post.

I want to be perfect, I NEED to be perfect.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel about the friend thing.
    My best friend is hypoglycemic
    with the fastest metabolism on earth.
    She eats healthy, but constantly.
    I can hate her so much for it sometimes,
    but I still love her and know I'm just jealous.
    Still sucks though.
    She's my motivation too lol
    Good luck :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I just found your blog and wanted to wish you good luck:) I'm not really a commenter (more of a listener than a talker), but I will be reading your blog, so don't get disheartened by the lack of comments!!
    Cheneway, best of luck with your weight loss goals and I promise I'll be reading every time you post.
    <3~

    ReplyDelete