Search Blogs

Saturday, March 27, 2010

well....

So I've been doing pretty good this week... well this far anyway... weigh in is tomorrow so hopefully I will have taken off those 5 pounds I gained last week... I'm on track to have them off so as long as I don't binge tomorrow I'll be set. So far today I have had about half a coconut... which by the way took me an hour of hard labour just to open it lol. I'm kinda falling for this guy I went to high school with... which has made me slightly giddy... which you can probably tell... it just kind of happened last night... we were drunk and chatting... both in the affectionate stage of drunkness, so we kind of hung off of each other for a bit while he told me about winning 10,000 in the lotto, and his best friend was like what... apparently I was the first to know.... anyway... I'm leaving my house in about 4 hours to go out dancing so I will probably have a light supper (300-500 calories) just to rev me up so I don't pass out. Stay Strong my lovelies...

I want to be perfect. I NEED to be perfect.

1 comment: