Search Blogs

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hungry

So a few things to report today, first of all I have been physically hungry all day, and with my lack of control have being eating almost non-stop. Although for the most part it has been fruit and veggies, and some sushi, as well as a couple of buns and a couple of granola bars. I feel so fat for eating so much, but I finish eating what I grabbed and have to go back for more because I am still hungry. So that kinda really sucks. I feel like such a failure even though I know it is doing my body good to be getting so many healthy nutrients. Oh well I will be starting a new program tomorrow. I'm going to do some reading and researching tonight to decide which program I want to do. Ok and second, I got my lip peirced yesterday. It didn't hurt too bad to get it done but now it is swollen, bruised, and a little infected even though I have been following all the cleaning instructions and stuff. Oh well it'll get better.

Stay strong my lovlies.

I want to be perfect. I NEED to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment