Search Blogs

Monday, March 8, 2010

RANT!!... About Good News!!

so goodish news... lost 0.2lbs this week... I thought I had gained a tonne... but luckily I didn't so that's good... and I lost 0.5 inches... So that's good could be better will be next week... I plan on doing well this week so we will see how that goes... I'm working everyday towards a goal, and with that goal in mind I shall soon see the end and will likely want more, because my target weight is about mid range for my height. Oh and I'm starting to be able to see and feel my collar bone a lot more which is amazing. My friend Eddie has lost a lot of weight recently and has the most amazing collar bone, and you can feel all the bones in the back of his shoulders, it makes me so jealous, but also gives me something to strive for!! So some good news, which makes me feel really good, cause I haven't given you guys good news in a long time, because I've been binging so much lately, but I'm starting to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment