Search Blogs

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Piercing

So I had a shitty day eating and exercise wise, but my calculus is going better, and my forensics is coming together... so that's good... but I'm pretty sure I'm up like 3 or 4 pounds just from the way I've ate the past two days... tomorrow I'm going to keep it to the bare minimum... also starting tomorrow I'm going to be teaching piano to a couple of little girls, which really makes me happy. Also I have decided to get my lip pierced... and I kinda want to get my belly-button done but I think I should wait on thate because it is supposed to be a reward. I don't know.... I want to get it done but I mean I am so fat right now I would probably puke if I were to get it done. Guess that answers that question... no to the belly-button until I am at most 200lbs.... that could take a while at this rate... oh well... I need motivation... help?

1 comment:

  1. i think that you just need to focus on one day at a time. youve been doing so good and i hate to see you down on yourself. i know its hard and it can feel like its taking forever but trust me, its worth it in the end. dont beat yourself up over a shitty day of eating.(we've all been there) you are strong enough to pick yourself up and start over tomorrow. i know you can do this.
    i think the lip piercing is a great idea, a way to boost your spirits alittle bit in this rough patch. i also think that the belly button would be great motivation to get to 200. i liked to reward myself with every 5 pounds i lost by getting myself a new tee shirt/new book/ or a new piece of jewelry. you should set "mini" rewards along the way that way you dont feel like its a long way till you hit that big goal.
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete