Search Blogs

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tummy Bummer

So this week has been going well as far as swimming is concerned... I have went 4 times already (week starting on Sunday), and will probably go once or twice more at least. Each time for between an hour and two and a half hours. I have already started to notice a difference in my arms and legs. But my stomach doesn't seem to want to disappear. Any ideas? I need to find an exercise that will get rid of it. I'll update you more later...I gotta go to swimming time number 4!

Stay strong!

2 comments:

  1. Pilates.. i swear by it.. seriously!!!! you can get a DVD cheap at walmart or target..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to womenshealthmag.com and look up some ab-focused exercise routines. You'll be able to print the whole routine out, pictures and all. It's my go-to answer for workouts. It's awesome to hear that your arms and legs are looking good though! I'm happy for you there. Stay strong, dearest.

    ReplyDelete