Search Blogs

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Goodish News?

Well... we all have bad days, and we all have good days. Today was an okay day. I ate a third of a veggie burger, one potato, some veggies, a little bit of cheese, and some cotton candy. Not horrid. I also walked for a bit. So it was okay. Not good. Not bad. I went clothes shopping yesterday, and tried on a pair of pants in my 16 that I have bought for years, and had to get the sales associate to get me the 14's. I was so excited. Because I had bought a few pairs of 14's at my thrift store and had been wearing them for about a week, but to go into a store and buy 14's after trying on 16's and having them too big. I was so pleased with myself.

Sorry I have been rambling about something I am only pleased with. However this is no where near the end. I have a long way to go. I will pause to celebrate and then carry on.

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to try on something in the size you've always gotten and have to get someone get you a smaller size. It's just a sure sign of progress. Keep it up and soon you'll have even more to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete