Search Blogs

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Losing it

So it's been a few days since I updated you. I've done pretty good this week, down another 1.8 pounds. I am finally losing steadily. Every week I weigh a little less and it makes me happy. Swimming is definately helping, I am losing inches and pounds and it makes me happy to know that this is working. I am also hardly eating, I am always hungry. And being hungry makes me happy too. I am just happy reacently. Not to mention the fact the I met this guy this weekend his name is Mike. WE've been talking almost non-stop since Friday night. He told me his favorite part of the weekend was meeting me (awe how cute is that?). Anyway, I want to go do some yoga before I lose the motivation, cause I haven't been swimming since Friday, our pool hours suck ass. Hope you guys are doing well.

3 comments:

  1. Good job on the loss! Swimming is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always pleasing to steadily lose, even if it is only a little bit. Congrats! Hunger was always a good feeling to me too. It means progress, right? Good luck with this Mike!

    ReplyDelete