Search Blogs

Sunday, June 20, 2010

So Done

I'm so sick of being treated like shit. I want nothing more then just die and leave no evidence behind. I want to be beautiful and thin when I die, so I can't stop yet. I am still so grossly fat it disgusts everyone, but me most of all. SO now I have to get serious... like really serious. I am getting close to another goal, and want to get there fast. So here is the plan. Swimming at least 3 times a week, weight training twice, and some other form of cardio 2 times for at least 30 minutes. And if I keep eating the way I have been (minus today, we had a family gathering for Father's day), I'll be set. Oh well I'm going to get it. I'm going to, because I have to to be beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. You sound like you're doing great :) Don't worry, you'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone we are all here for you and you will do this!
    stAy stroNg! thiN(k) thiN!
    xoxo lyndee

    ReplyDelete
  3. you'll get there in no time don't worry you have a great plan! <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, hunny... I've felt that way before. Like i just wanna die, but i can't because i won't make a pretty corpse at all... Hang in there, love. I know it'll get better for you. You so deserve the very best of everything.

    ReplyDelete