Search Blogs

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Train Track.

So I fell off the tracks since Sunday... but not to worry I will be better tomorrow. I will do better. I haven't gained too much, but I still feel horrible about gaining. I'm going out dancing tonight, it's my friends "Yay I made it through high school" party. Unfortunately, my sex drive is on over drive lol, so everytime I see anyone remotely good looking, I think about them in a sexual way. It's really horrible lol. Any way, thought I'd give you an update on my horrible fatness. Currently I feel really ill because of how full I am. Someone give me strength? I'm sick of failing... I'm sick of not being hungry.

These train tracks are going somewhere,
they're going to led there.
I wanna know where I'm going,
but it's a long way 'til I get there.
I'm on a journey
it'l take sometime to get there.
I plan on being beautiful,
I plan on becoming thin.
All the things I want
are at the end of these tracks
and I have to make it there.

2 comments:

  1. It's ok, it happens to all of us :) You can do this! Just think about how much you enjoy being hungry, and how bad you want to be thin. Remember, this is something you want more than anything (or at least I do). I believe in you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Failure is part of this form of life, i believe. Just remember, it's the failure that makes success that much better!

    ReplyDelete