Search Blogs

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Muchness

So you know that line in Alice in Wonderland? When the Hatter tells Alice that she has lost her muchness? Well I want to be Alice. I want to lose my muchness, and be beautiful and weightless. I want to be the envy of everyone in Wonderland.

I need to find a plan I can stick to. Thus far I have strayed off of everything. I skip breakfast most of the time. But instead wind up eating 3 or 4, 100 calorie granola bars. It doesn't seem to matter what I do I fail. So I think I am just going to try and stay under 1200 calories, because that is supposed to be healthy. Do yoga 2 or 3 times a week. Walk everyday. And try to get an additional 3 hours of exercise a week. I don't even want to lose weight fast. I just want to be less then the day before.

Oh and I am pretty sure my wisdom teeth are trying to come in, because my whole mouth hurts to the point where I actually cry from the pain. But my family doesn't really have the money to do anything about it, so I guess I will just suffer through it. I mean it has already been going on for almost a week. I will live with the pain until it either goes away or... something...

Oh well... I kind of had a bingy day. But still didn't do as bad as I could have. I will try and do better so I can be more inspiring.

3 comments:

  1. I feel for you on the muchness. :) I'm trying to just eat less and bike more often. I need my brain to function while I'm teaching.

    About the wisdom teeth, maybe they'll stop hurting. Mine "come in" for like a month every year. Then they just decide they're happy where they are and stop.

    We can do this XOXO <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your new plan! Restricting is really hard to stick to, trust me, I know :)
    Wisdom teeth suck. You should definitely get those checked out, just in case it is something else.
    Stay strong! You can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete