Search Blogs

Monday, April 19, 2010

BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

So I am finally back from Seattle. It was fun... but I can almost guarantee that I gained weight. I'm hoping not but... I probably did. So I was in a room with three other bigger girls the smallest being a size 8, who thinks she is crazy fat. Rhi and I get along great. We both think we are fat, and hate eating. So it works out great. And to the one who tells me I am a wannarexic. Go away you are not welcome here. And if I offend you don't read it. I am not meaning to offend anyone. I am just here telling my thoughts and hopes and dreams. And I do not need your help telling me I am not good enough I do enough of that myself.

EDIT

Sorry ~Nessa~ I am editing this after you already commented on it. I gained 5 fucking pounds while not being careful. I am back up to 228.0... f my life. So tomorrow no more then 500 cals, my hoodia that I bought instead of my regular vitamins... because I still had a tonne of vitamins. Hopefully I will be able to reach my first goal by the end of the month I'm sick of being in the 220's.

4 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you're back. ^_^ I like hearing what you have to say. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your weight gain, I started taking slimquick wit hoodia, n its specifically made for women, I been on it a week n I lost 8 pounds, So im hoping for much more, hope this helps n good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yargh, i hate the term Wannarexic, It's so fucking patronising. 'I'm sicker than you', 'you don't know what it's like', 'wah, wah, WAH!' Oh, please. I hate to generalise, so i'll speak for myself - i WANT my eating disorder. It's making me thinner, and sure NOW i can't stop, but in the beginning when i was unsure, when i could have stopped, i didn't. Because i WANTED it. And at some point, almost everyone i've spoken to with an ED wanted it too.

    'Wannarexia' is insulting, and used by those who seem to think that an ED is some sort of symbol of status. Ridiculous.

    Love and support hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hun. of course you can have my email! i thought i already gave it to you, im sorry!!

    you can email me at tkrasley@verizon.net

    hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete