Search Blogs

Sunday, April 4, 2010

FAST!!!

So got some news... I'm going to be doing a 40 hour fast... going to start Monday night at 7pm until 11am Wednesday... I hope that's right lol... and then after that I will be starting my hoodia regime... which kinda makes me excited... I mean it's supposed to work wonders so hopefully it will help me. So hopefully a few of you will be doing the fast... hopefully this is enough notice... I'd start now... but I have so much homework I'm going to need the 150cal sandwich. Oh the bad news however is that my sister kind of thinks I have an eating disorder... which I kind of do... but I really haven't lost enough weight fast enough to have anyone worried thank god. But I have to go do forensic's... and calculus... I hate life... I'm so fat... oh well fast tomorrow night...

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm doing a 10 day master cleanse, so I'll sort of be fasting with you. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes hoodia has worked for me in the past

    ReplyDelete