Search Blogs

Friday, April 2, 2010

Clash of the Titans

Alrighty so just a quick post. I went and saw Clash of the Titans last night, and oh my god for thinspo. The girl that plays Andromeda (Alexa Davalos), is so thin you can see the bones in her chest! Every time I saw her it literally took my breath away. It gave me inspiration to not eat. So today I have been up for an hour already, I have started my laundry, did all my hand washables, and stuck a piece of gum in my mouth. Remember chewing gum burns 11 calories an hour! So I have to go through my closet within the next hour, and then I will be scrubbing walls. No food for me for I am strong! However I will update this if that changes. 100 crunches, 50 squats, 20 push ups, 20 tricep kick backs, and 20 v's (I don't know what to call it you lay on your back and raise your legs straight up and let them fall so they lok like a v and then squeeze your legs back together). So that is the plan for the day. 1 follower to go! Hopefully I get one more before my Seattle trip. While I'm there (April 14-19) I will keep a journal and make all the posts when I get back because I wont have internet while I'm there.

I want to be perfect. I NEED to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment