Search Blogs

Monday, April 5, 2010

Stuff.....

Hey guys, so I've found the most amazing sandwich in the world for only 190cals.... so it's two slices of body wise bread(100 cals), two slices of meatless bologna(40 cals), one lite cheese slice(50 cals), and as much mustard as you want. So yeah I have discovered I like to eat that with about 10 cherry tomatoes. I feel like I'm not doing very good, but I mean I live with my sister and she has noticed changes in my body that I haven't noticed. I mean I have lost about 10 pounds... but I still have so far to go that I get so discouraged. Yesterday my sister actually told me that she wanted my help to lose weight. She weighs less then me but is about two sizes bigger. She was like how did you do it? And of course I can't tell her that I've been starving myself, so I told her, I've been working out more and eating less. I mean it is the truth.... just not the whole truth. I want more then anything to be perfect... but it's going to take so long... I don't want to have to keep putting in a tonne of effort and hardly see any results... I didn't even do my weigh in last night because of how bad I felt.

Hopefully with the fast, and some extra exercise, I will be able to hit my first goal... I don't ever want to be above 225 again... I figure if I slowly lower what I never want to be above again, I might stand a fighting chance. I'm going to look up some good weight loss tips later today... It might not be until tonight. But if I find anything I want to share I will post again later, maybe with some thinspo to go with it.

I want to be perfect. I NEED to be perfect.

3 comments:

  1. that sandwich sounds awesome! i grew up eating the real bologna but once i found out whats in it i couldnt stomach it anymore lol but taht meatless stuff would totally solve that.
    the first 12 were the hardest for me. its all about finding what works for your body, for me the abc really helped me get on track and then after like 10 days on it i switched to 4-600 calorie days, or at least having a 200 cal difference every day and never going over 700. dont worry, 10 pounds is AMAZING and trust me, once you find out what your body needs to lose weight youll see those numbers fall.
    stay strong your doing great!
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get discouraged, you can do it. If your sister has noticed differences, you will too. The first few pounds is the hardest, remember, because you're just starting to lose weight. Once you get used to your diet, you'll have more inspiration.
    Stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your sister noticing! You know you've been losing a lot when other people start to notice too. And don't worry, I'm sure your sister won't pick up on your unhealthy habits, and she will just do it the healthy way. Starve on!

    ReplyDelete