Search Blogs

Monday, April 26, 2010

Closing? Wannarexic? Sleep

So for the past two days I have seriously considered shutting this blog down. I'm tired of trying to defend myself against these girls who keep telling me I'm not anorexic. Now I have a girl telling me I probably don't have EDNOS.... well I'm not sure what I have then if I don't have that. I've been so upset these last few days I am actually making myself sick... not like vomit sick... but like headaches, fatigue, upset stomach. And I hate to say that I like it but I do, because it means that I'm not eating the 1200 calories in my plan. I'm eating like 600-700.

So for now I'm going to post like this blog is staying up, because right now I'm not sure if I want it to or not.

ANYWAY.... So since I can't even classify myself as having EDNOS, I will call my problems with food.... Bill... because I have never met a Bill I really liked. People seem to think that I woke up one morning and suddenly wanted this. I remember watching supersize vs. superskinny for months and thinking how I was the fat one but wanted desperately to be the thin underweight one. I remember starting to read nutrition labels, and cut back things that I thought were bad for me. I also remember starting to walk more. But none of this even matters because I am a wannarexic. Or so I'm told.

Oh so on the plus side I cleaned most of my room last night, and walked for about and hour and a half today. After staying up until 2 last night to finish a forensic assignment. I plan on doing more tomorrow. And eating less, because eating this much is making me feel sick and bloated as well... which doesn't help. Also my tooth aches have been pretty much gone since Saturday which is really nice. It kinda tried to act up tonight, but it didn't so I was relieved. Anyway this wannarexic is really tired and is going to stretch and go to bed.

Night all.

13 comments:

  1. Don't shut it down! I don't want to sound desperate, but I need you with me! We can do this, we just need to buckle down and take baby steps!!

    People are stupid, I don't know what I would classify myself as. Do I deserve to lump myself in with anas or am I just a fat nobody? WHO CARES!!? There are so many people here that care about you regardless of your label is. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell those girls to shut the fuck up.
    Seriously.
    You honestly don't need to explain yourself to ANYONE.
    Let them think what they want.
    DON'T LET THEM TARNISH YOUR GOALS.

    Stay strong, kay?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not a wannarexic! Don't listen to those bitches. They can't tell you if you have ED-NOS or not. Only you know that, and I feel like you do. Why would you choose this? It chooses you.
    Stay strong, and don't forget that you have people supporting you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Now I have a girl telling me I probably don't have EDNOS.... well I'm not sure what I have then if I don't have that."

    You don't HAVE to have anything. You could just be losing weight in a healthy manner, and that's a positive thing.
    Best of luck with your diet and and exercise plan, because that's what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't erase their comments or block them, they have NO right to tell you that you don't have a disorder, by doing so they're showing all of us how ignorant and intolerant they are. They have NO RIGHT to speak for the rest of us and label your blog a 'slap in the face' to people with a 'real' eating disorder. And they have NO FUCKING RIGHT to label you 'wannarexic' - i fucking HATE that term, and anyone who uses it to hurt others.

    From my understanding of this blog community, it is intended to provide support, advice and affection for each other - NOT to demand that you explain which ED criteria you meet as if THEY have the right to judge you (BTW, the loss of a menstrual period only occurs when you are drastically below a healthy weight. I have an ED and i still have my period).

    I'm impressed and touched by your dedication to your cause and will be following your blog closely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I concur with Hollow.

    Besides everyone is entitled to their opinions. You are what you are, whatever that is. Don't classify yourself into anything.

    And don't delete your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yer a fucking wana and I reported you. Unfortunalty Blogger seems to not do so much with their blog flagging system. But you should be shut down.


    READ THIS: http://wanarexia.info/what-is-a-wanarexic

    That is what you are. Get some damned help. You make other people with these REAL DISEASES sick to our stomach!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "You don't HAVE to have anything. You could just be losing weight in a healthy manner, and that's a positive thing."

    I'm with her :) You would definitely lose a lot of weight on 1200 calories, especially if you combined it with exercise. So do that, and be proud that you're doing it healthily! You'll also feel much better than if you're chastising yourself for going over 1000 calories.

    Please don't delete your blog, I enjoy your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's not just how much you weigh, it's also that you sound and act like a complete wannarexic.
    Ana as in anorexia doesn't whisper in your ear this bullshit.
    You previously said you "gave up anorexia for pizza and chocolate." WHO does that?! Who can do that?
    That is such a blatent lie - Ana is not a person in real life it's your nickname for anorexia, otherwise very likely she would be called Anna.

    It sounds to me like you've got issues with your body and eating, and who wouldn't when they're morbidly obese. And it sounds like you're pretending to have anorexia because that makes your unhealthy weight and eating habits more acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've only just read your blog, but I hope you don't mind me in saying this. Don't let other people tell you what you are. Don't let other people bring you down. I know it's easy saying that, but really, who knows you better than you?

    You are not alone in your relationship with food. Ignore the haters. They mean nothing. :) Keep writing if it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. And whats sposed to be so bad about being a wannarexic? if someone wants anorexia, then big fucking deal, it's their choice. Im sick of sites bashing people just for choosing something. Get the fuck over yourselves

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stay strong, others are just like you, and support you always.

    much love and huggs

    ReplyDelete