Search Blogs

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Success?

So I know that it has been almost a month, however I finally have some good news. I have finally broken the 200 pound barrier. This morning even after eating I was 199.0. I can't even remember the last time I weighed under 200 pounds. which means 1 more pound and I will have lost a total of 35 pounds. Though it really doesn't feel like I've lost anything. I am still fatter then a whale. On another good note though I am having a treadmill delivered today (finally!), which means I can walk, jog, run, whatever even when its -40 outside. I also have a new found need, desire (sorry I really couldn't think of the right word) to just get rid of the weight. To become pure and thin and beautiful.

On another note I would like to welcome me first (known) male follower. John Kristopher. His blog is http://hausofbones.blogspot.com/ he is a truly remarkalbe young man and I am happy as a duck in water, to have him here.

Moving onward. I have quit one of my two jobs. Mostly because I'm working full time at my other one and partly because they treated me like crap there. Also I bought a pair of jeans the other day didn't try them on or anything size 14 on with no effort. Love it.

I can't wait for the day that someone walks up to me and says wow you are so skinny. I'm working on it harder then ever.

Ana's Wisdom:
Don't just set out to do 10 sit ups. Set out to do as many as you physically can. And then do 10 more after that.

Eat just enough that you don't pass out. If you pass out you can't work out. And if you pass out people start to worry, and if they worry they will ship you off to be fixed.

Edit:
My treadmill has arrived, it isn't as advanced as I had originally thought but it is going to make me work. I'm super excited but it needs to warm up so I don't completely trash it right after having got it. But I plan on going on it after I get home from Harry Potter. In preperation for HP I have only eaten a PB&J sandwich today, on low cal bread, so a total of about 200 cals. Not too bad for a fat chick.

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate the shout out! You're so sweet (it's giving me a toothache lol)!

    Also, thank you for you comment on my blog. With your comment (and the comments of others), this has been the first time that I haven't felt like the "only one" experiencing these things. I just wanted to thank you for being a part of something uplifting in my life.

    On a different note! CONGRATULATIONS on your success with the scales! It's the best feeling in the world to see those numbers go down like. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on that epic milestone! and gaah, i wish i could have my own treadmill! luckkyy!
    anas wisdom = <3


    stay lovely dear. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very proud of you, my dear.
    Keep up the good work.
    Stay strong.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete