Search Blogs

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blarg!

I did so good yesterday... and you know what my reward was? another weight gain!! Back up to 197.8 FML.

Anyway now I am super stoaked about this fast. Cause I need to get the weight off. Who knows if things go well we might even wind up extending the fast longer, which would be sweet.

Now just so you all know I really am not that positive. I just know that if I don't say it will happen it definately won't happen. So I just pretend like it will be alright and sometimes it turns out fine.

But alas I am off to work again.... Cause even though I quit my second job I am working 45 hours this week and 47 hours next week..... CRAZY!!!!!

Anyway I hope everyone particiapating in the fast does well with it, and everyone not participating does equally as well.

5 comments:

  1. did you drink enough? could be water weight. stay positive sometimes it takes a while for the pounds to drop.
    stay strong on your fast!!!

    edit: my captcha just said denies oh wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ladies can expect our weight to fluctuate wildly within about 3-7 lbs depending on where we are in our monthly cycles. And every woman's cycle will affect her weight just a wee bit different.
    It's better to plot your daily weights out on a graph and look at if the overall trend is going up or down.
    also, the larger you are the larger the fluctuations seem to be (based on my experience and on the various girlfriends I've had thru the years)
    So yea...maybe try plotting your weights?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about the gain, your doing really great. Good luck on the fast, you're not alone here.
    Pce, Nate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am fasting with you! Working lots (by my standards) as well :) It tends to keep my mind off eating, though which is good! I've been going 1 1/2 days so far, and it looks like I may be able to fast til Saturday afternoon! I hope so!

    Don't let the gain get you down, these things happen and it was probably just a temporary gain in water weight! I hope your fast stays successful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry that I missed your fast! Damn it, I would have loved to participate.

    I also want to apologize for being absent this week :(

    You'll get that weight off! Stick with it baby girl!

    ReplyDelete