Search Blogs

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Bus

So I would like the record to clearly state that I have been updating so much simply because I have people following and commenting. 'Cause let's face it no one feels like updating when they think no one is listening.

Anyway I totally forgot to give you my bus ride update last night. And I don't know how I forgot cause it had me downright pissed off. So here I am standing at my bus stop waiting, and this morbidly obese woman stands right beside me. Now I was packing a rice cooker at the time (it's part of my sisters Christmas present), and she starts going off about how she needs to get herself a new rice cooker. Then she sat right across from me on the bus and starts talking about the kinds of rice there are, and how when she went to a nutritionist a couple years ago the nutritionist told her to eat such and such a kind. And how after going to the nutritionist and watching too much Dr. Oz she became a real crazy health freak. And I just kept nodding and smiling cause I didn't want to hurt the poor womans feelings by telling her that she doesn't look like she has ever eaten a health food in her life. I mean seriously? How can you be so oblivious to your own size?

On that note this morning I was 196.8 yay me!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go on the weight loss.
    This is quite funny, maybe she has given up and decided to turn a blind eye to her weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the weight loss!
    The bus ride story is funny. Some people are just ridiculous. Being a health freak haha. That made me laugh.
    Keep it up girl

    ~ Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on the weight loss!


    <3

    ReplyDelete