Search Blogs

Friday, December 10, 2010

Thinking Thinky Thoughts

Ok so I tried to update yesterday morning... but it didn't work... So here's how things are so far... I broke my fast mid way through the second day, which sucks but I'm still proud that I even made it that far. I have never really been good at fasting. However I am down to 197.0 again so that's good.

I have a concert tonight and it's the last time I will see Peter until after the new year. But I have found my motivation. It comes in the form of a picture. Peter packing his ex-girlfriend through the snow. And I mean he's tiny but her? She was so fricken skinny it hurt me. So everytime I look at that picture I loose my appetite, because I know that he would never be able to pack me like that. So it motivates me to walk a little faster, eat a little less, and most of all... actually exercise.

So here I am giving you guys an update while I wait for the hot water to replentish itself. Well I was going to update you guys after showering.... but if I did that it would be like maybe 5 words long.

So now I'm going to end this one with a question. What are your favorite cardio and strength training exercises?

PS: I'm not answering until my next post just to add some suspense.

5 comments:

  1. well i am a lazy bum when it comes to exercise but i LOVE step aerobics

    edit: my word verification just said sizedid...hmm size did matter perhaps? i think it's trying to tell me something lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I can get my lazy ass to work out, I actually like the treadmill. Running has that feeling of when you were a little kid and running was fun hahaha... muscle memory maybe :) It feels a lot more free than other cardio machines, to me at least! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. well when i am motivated i go out and take the dog for a nice long run :-)
    but if it is way to cold or i am not motivated i usually jog in place while watching my favorite tv shows :-) it may not burn as many calories as fast but i end up going for longer because i am watching my shows!
    what about you?
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate cardio. I know I have to do it but it tends to hurt.
    I use what I can best describe as an elliptical bike. It gets my heart rate up but also keeps my body properly aligned (I have scoliosis so I'm always off-center..which can lead to injury)
    I plug my little mp3 player in my ears and pedal away. The music helps it go faster.
    I really like weight machines. Great challenge, they also keep my body aligned and I can work out while in ketosis and not feel ready to faint. I like the bench press, biceps curls, cables and the ab machines in particular. But I'll happily try out any weight machine. There's one that dublicates climbing a rope. That's fun.
    Obviously I bought myself a gym membership. It's an impossible dream to own equipment like that. I <3 my gym :)

    ReplyDelete