Search Blogs

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sorry, Please Try Again

So we aren't even going to talk about the several chocolate bars that found their way into my stomach. However today has been pretty good. I'm at about 400 calories, and am planning on eating a solid 650-700. It feels like so much, but after my horrible binge yesterday, it's a good get back on track number. I also think I shall go for a long walk tonight since I didn't work today. But I'm going to go make myself some salad to eat once my sister gets home so she will see me eating. She is still suspisious that I am having problems with food. I still can't believe I screwed up so bad yesterday. Anyway I will do better, so I can be thin.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you have a good attitude about the binge. stay strong, lovely. you'll be back on track in no time.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can be thin ! Just don't give up and everything gonna be perfect. Stay Strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just breathe.
    you can find me at my new blog here

    ReplyDelete