Search Blogs

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Possiblities.....

So I know that it's been a while. And it hasn't been because I've been doing poorly. I'm so close to my next goal that I can metaphorically taste it. Yesterday I ate around 300 calories and worked for over 11 hours. It was a good day. Today however will be a true test of my will power. I have the day off, and have so much food in my house. But I can't leave my house because I moved over a month ago and still haven't finished unpacking, so I have to do that. I'm just so worried that I'm going to slip up and ruin my progress. So I think that while I am unpacking and cleaning I will watch movies that make me wish I was thin and have a pair of my goal pants out where I can see them.

The plan for the day food wise is between 200 and 500 calories. And I would like to fit in some kind of work out in.

I want to hit my goal by Monday. And I am only 3.8pounds away from that so it is possible. I just have to stick with it.

1 comment:

  1. u can do it!! just keep blogging! or reading..or anything else that keeps u busy

    ReplyDelete