Search Blogs

Friday, September 17, 2010

Job?

ok ew. So I am currently doing the salt water flush... yeah the only word to describe it is gross. Drinking the water is gross, the effects of it are gross, but hopefully it will take off a few pounds. Cause if it doesn't take off any weight I won't ever be doing it again.

So as you all probably guessed I haven't really been ding ABC, however I have been pretty restrictive. And I am walking a lot more then I usually would so I have seen a little bit of weight come off. Cause I had gained about 5 pounds back, so I have almost lost that in these past 4 or 5 days. Anywho I have to go I need to find something I can put in my tummy so that when I go for my interview at Applebee's I don't get tempted, or have a growling stomach.

Luck and Love

1 comment:

  1. The flush never worked for me. I did everything right, drank it all in one, yet it had absolutely no effect on me. Rather disappointing, really! Hope it works for you :)
    Well done for walking more, keep it up!
    Good luck with the interview, honey :)
    x

    ReplyDelete