Search Blogs

Monday, September 20, 2010

A Plan? That might actually work?

So I have made some recent decisions, with a little help I might add. I have decided to start out a bit slower and gradually get better.
So my new rules starting well..... today:
1. No eating after 7pm
2. Workout at least 4 times a week.
3. Eat less then 900 calories a day, including liquid calories.
4. When hungry eat calorie free foods.
5. Cut back by at least 50 calories every week.
6. Get at least 7 hours of sleep every night
7. Drink at least 1 cup of green tea every day
8. Drink at least 1.5 liters of water everyday.
9. Say no to food at least twice a day.
10. Think thin all the time, to help stay on track.

I may change a few, or add more, we'll see how it goes. Now I had a question on my Letter's to Ana post, Ana is just my reference to my problems with eating. It was just a fictional letter to no one but me.

2 comments:

  1. you know what helps (i want to start with this again to) after you eat drink a cup of ginger tea. may not taste the best but helps in burning off the cals

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an absolutely wonderful plan. It's achievable, but will also show you results. Stick with it; i know you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete