Search Blogs

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Success

I actually did reasonably well today. About 400 calories, however I am seriously lackng in the drinking water part of my plan. But I worked both jobs today and it was tough, it is exhausting.

Other then that I don't really have anything to report. This is such a lame post lol.


Yet another poem by me. Just to beef up my post.

A need started within me
and grew into an action
I starved myself to become happy
my heart was slowly breaking.
I wanted you to save me,
and need you to take me.
But you never came
so I continue trying
my very hardest to be happy.
Yet for some reason
there is something missing.
I think it might be you.
I'd hate to think you left me
all alone to deal with this.
Yet I have no other choice
I'm rid myself of sin
the only way I know how.
I'm starving for perfection
changing my direction
hoping it will lead to you.

2 comments:

  1. :) We have similar names on our blogs. Glad to see others who support this lifestyle...Stay Strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful poem.
    I know this feeling.
    Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete