Search Blogs

Friday, January 29, 2010

New Day and Dream

So today is a new day, and so far it's going good. I haven't had an urge to eat at all, and I did pull out half of an orange but it's sitting there lonely because I don't even feel hungry. So last night I had a dream about this guy I liked and thought I'd post it here in story mode, because I know how much you guys like stories! ;) and later I plan on posting the second part to my Ana story.
*************************
I walked into the bar, I was still upset because I hadn't lost any weight. I saw a guy I had liked from high school was hired as the new bouncer. I thought that that was good because he does ultimate fighting so he can protect me. I kept looking over at him the entire night and noticed he kept looking back at me. There was no way he could ever like me now though, I am too fat.
flash forward
I woke up in the arms of my new found love, the guy I had seen so many months ago. I had lost so much weight, and now here I was waking up in his arms. I got up to grab some clothes for us to wear. And when I stood up he wrapped his strong arms around me.
"You are so tiny." His lisp really came through in the morning when he had just woken up.
"No I'm not."
"You are the smallest girl I've ever dated." Why was his lisp so sexy?
"I'm not that tiny."
"Yes you are. You're what a size two?"
I was angry about that, I was not that small. "Try a six."
************
Then someone decided to phone me and woke me up. So what does this dream mean? Does it mean I have to be a size 6 for him to like me?
***********************************************************
So I'm eating soup, it's like 260 cals for this big pot. I'm hoping to avoid any kind of binge today. And since I'm home it shouldn't be as hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment