Search Blogs

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Missed Day

Sorry I missed yesterday. As soon as I got up my sister urshered me out the door so we could leave for the city. Which of course means that I didnt eat breakfast, which was fine by me. I didn't eat lunch and for supper I had a six inch sub and a diet coke. Then of course we went to see Legion, again I had diet coke, a bit of popcorn and a few peanut M&M's. So over all it wasn't too bad of a day considering I was with my sister, who likes to eat alot. I ate far less than I thought I would wind up eating. Then we got home at about 10:30pm, and got ready to go to the bar. I was wearing a tight white t-shirt and my favorite jeans... I was having a fat night so I just picked something to wear. Then we got the bar and I was introduced to this really sweet cute guy with a British accent. I was like there is no way he will ever like me. But then he made me feel his butt, and decided on his own he wanted to feel mine, evidently he thinks I have a nice ass. I think it's just fat. So I really like him, and iit appears he kind of likes me. But at this current time I don't feel like I'm worthy of love, or even being liked.

1 comment:

  1. From what i've seen of you, you're a wonderful person. I don't see why that lovely boy wouldn't like you. I'm sure you'll get to the point where you feel beautiful and worthy soon, sweetheart. You're well on your way, and you're doing great.

    ReplyDelete