Search Blogs

Friday, January 29, 2010

Second Meeting

After my first meeting with Ana I hated myself more than ever before. I didn't want to eat but I kept eating anyway. My friend Ana on the other hand still kept trying to get me to workout with her, but I kept resisting. I went over to her house one day, it was a half hour walk and I found I enjoyed just walking. When we got to her house we had tea and she told me more about herself, the parts she had kept locked away.
"I cut myself Rae, almost everyday." She said rolling up her sleeves.
I saw all the cuts and gashes, and noticed a strange resemblance.
I rolled up my own sleeves, revealing my own cuts and gashes. We stared at each others arms for a long while before she finally spoke again. "You want to lose weight right?"
I nodded. "More then anything."
"You should become Ana with me."
I laughed. "But Ana's your name."
"It's just the name I go by, my real name is Lee. You can call me either though, I respond to both."
Lee, I thought, that will make this far less confusing. "So if your name is Lee, why do you goo by Ana?"
"Because Ana is who I am, my name just didn't suit me."
That day she taught me about thinspo, and restricting, and even tips and tricks. I found something to finally make me beautiful, and I was going to do it at all costs.
****************************
Oh and could someone explain to me how to put pictures in my posts? It would be much appreciated. Thank you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish i had a friend to be Ana with me. Maybe that's why she worked so hard to recruit you: because it's such a lonely life...
    To put pictures on your posts:
    When you're typing up your post, at the top of the box you type it in, there's a row of little buttons. Click the second one from the right and it'll pull up a new window. From there it's pretty self explanatory, but if you need more help, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete