Search Blogs

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oh Man

So I figured since I did an update this afternoon about yesterday I should get another post up about how today went. I found myself checking my weight every time I went into the bathroom. I know it's unhealthy but today I couldn't help it before I go to bed I have to check how I did this week. I know I've lost a little bit, but not nearly as much as I had hoped for. I binged on pasta, and then regretted it because I felt so sick. Then when the pain subsided I had some ice cream, so when I got hungry about 30 minutes ago I decided to finally be good and have spinach salad, and found myself thinking if Ana was a person she would be as disgusted, if not more than I am at what I did today. Of course as soon as I thought of him, the boy I met last night, I felt even more disgusted wiith myself. But I also know that tomorrow I will do better, because I want to fit in those pants, I want to be worthy of him, and more then anything, I want to be happy with who I am.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone has binges now and then. It's natural that when you're depriving your body of the calories it needs that it's going to rebel and make you eat more. But you can overcome that! Don't let it stop you. You're strong; i can tell. You'll reach that point and be happy with who you are. Just keep at it.

    ReplyDelete