Search Blogs

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Comes and Goings

"Move your toes or something," Ana hisses in my ear.
I sit watching my movie.
"You fat cow look at what you just ate."
After working six days straight I felt entitled to a few crackers with peanut butter and chocolate chips, Ana felt other wise. I tried to ignore her.
"Sweetie all you have to do is go into that bathroom kneel over and bring everything back up." Me said sitting next to me, eating her enormous chocolate bar.
"Just go for a walk please! You are going to get fat just sitting there doing nothing." Ana pleaded.
I remained in the same spot pretending I couldn't hear them. It was my day off, I had to work the next thirteen in a row I could lose weight then. Right now though? I just want to sit and try to recover some energy. I was exhausted.
"If you don't go into the bathroom soon nothing will come up 'cause you will already have digested it." Mia stated quite simply.
"Just a quick walk around the block." Ana whispered.
"Would you two just shut up for today? Tomorrow I won't even be home and there for will not be able to eat. I need one day of just doing nothing 'cause I am going to be damn busy starting tomorrow."
Ana and Mia both looked at me in shock. I had never been so harsh with them. But the rest of the night they sat looking at me watching me eat nothing more. I had eaten a few small things earlier but nothing really substantial.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So as you can assume I will be working the next 13 days straight. Some of those days at more then one job. I also have a rehearsal and a concert in that time. I hope I live through it and come out slightly smaller from the effort. Any way it is time for bed cause I am exhausted.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you don't exhast yourself hun, it's good to have a day off and ignore them two sometimes. Good on you (: xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're still ok.
    And I hope you get thru the exhausting schedule you've described. I know I'm nearly limping after 7 days straight.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete